Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: .Net Crm LeadLocation : Concord, New HampshireDuration : 1 year
contract *
MSCRM tech Lead
6 to 8+ years of total IT experience
Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in  Microsoft Technologies
Should be thorough and hands-on in Microsoft technologies :  .NET 3.5/4.0,
C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Windows, Web Services
Strong hands-on experience in architecture/design of large applications in
the Microsoft platform (technologies outlined above)
At least one large Microsoft project in the capacity of Technology/Solution
lead
Must have been part of at least two large full-lifecycle implementations of
MSCRM in the Enterprise (at least one in MSCRM 2011)
Strong hands-on exposure to XRM – preferable if candidate has project
experience on XRM
Should have done integration of  MSCRM /XRM  applications with back-end ERP
and other legacy systems
Experience of other CRM products is a plus (though not mandatory)
Good customer handling and management skills
Should be very comfortable in English (written and oral communication)
Customizing MS CRM using Jscripts, LINQ, Odata Calls, Plugins, Workflows,
Web services and other server side components using .Net .Building on
SSRSreports,
SSIS packages with MS SQL Server
Integration experience is a must (MSCRM integration with other applications)

Regards

Fax: 203-286-1457
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com