Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: MicroStrategy DeveloperLocation : Austin,TXDuration : 6+ month

*Must-haves5-7 years minimum experience with MicroStrategystrong analytical
backgroundstrong reporting backgroundexperience in retail or working with
retail metrics *

This candidate will be responsible for consulting on the creation of a new
vendor portal. This portal provides reports on business analytics and data
mining in an attempt to bring the analytical aspect of their client
relationships in-house.

Fax: 203-286-1457