Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

* kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job Title: Oracle APP  Techno
FunctionalLocation : Marquette, MIDuration : 1 year contract Required
Skills:5-7 years of experience in Oracle Application Development
–Experience in Oracle eBS (Oracle Applications) R12 –Experience in o GL,
AP, AR, Cash Mgmt, Fixed Assets, o iExpenses.Finance consultant will have
AP,AR module functional domain expertise from an accounting flow
perspective *

*Nice to have skills:Experience using Oracle Design & Development tools
9i/10g. –Must have experience in PL/SQL –Must have experience in developing
Oracle Forms –Nice to have OAF experience –Good Communication skills and
experience in communicating with clients directly*

Regards

Fax: 203-286-1457
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com