Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: Hadoop and SQL Location : New YorkDuration : 6 months contract*

*8-10+ yearsVery Strong in  Hadoop and SQL programming skillsHands-on with
Shell scripts, Hive scripts.Knowledge of basic HDFS support and
maintenance. Hadoop Cluster capacity planning Cluster
maintenanceSelf-starter and able to handle tasks independently Excellent
communication *

Fax: 203-286-1457