Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: SAP Basis supportLocation : St Louis MODuration : 12 month contract *
MUST HAVE Skill Requirements:
EP Installation, technical configuration, load and stress testing.
7.3 Upgrade experience.
NetWeaver IT scenarios, usage types, stand alone engines, ITS, and
Network concepts, load balancers, proxies, Web Server concepts.TREX
and SLD installations.
JAVA, BSP, WSRP, JSP, collaboration, and Content Management experience.
Authentication tools, connectivity to LDAP, SSL, SNC, SSO, and CUA.
Experience in supporting the different phases of an installation and
working within a group for resource coverage during the actual
Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication.

Responsible for:
NetWeaver position responsible for planning, layout,
design, upgrading, installation and integration of Portal Servers, Content
Servers, TREX, and Web Application Servers ( ABAP+ JAVA).
This position is responsible for performing all Basis / NetWeaver
activities as well as providing guidance on maintenance, support,
optimization, capacity planning, and tuning of the EP environment. EP
systems position must have in-depth knowledge of the standard concepts,
practices and procedures within the SAP Basis field and rely on expertise
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Fax: 203-286-1457