Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: ETL AdministratorLocation : Lincolnshire, ILDuration : 6 month
contract *

*Must Have:ETL Administration background- this is not a development
roleLevel 3 support activitiesHave had administration - abinitio, datastage
- expert in one or the otherHow to do and explain administrative
tasksAdministration support team, so the offshore does 1st line support,
then Lily's team (3L team) next level of support.  Issues escalated from
offshore team. Issues: if an app team has some kind of problem/incident
opened and they can't resolve it and talk through it with 3L.Team owns the
standards and best practices and does the deployment. 100%
administrationDoesn't matter if they're app, business, ecom background but
more about the ETL *

*Versions of Abinito - going to version 3.1.5 on abinitio, have a lot of
apps on 3.0.2.  Data Stage in the middle of the migration from 8.0 to 9.1 *

Fax: 203-286-1457