Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: SQL & PL/SQL DeveloperLocation : Wayne,NJ -- Only LocalsDuration : 6
month contract --  Only Locals Primary Skill: Data Modeling*

*Additional Skills:SQL Server Admin - IntermediateSQL Language -
AdvancedSQL Programming - IntermediateData Modeling - ExpertLinux
Application Development - IntermediateData Replication - IntermediateSQL &
PL/SQL - Advanced*

Details of Position:
The Sr. Application Developer will develop, support, and manage the end to
end
Analytics solution for multiple Data Marts working with Application
Developers,
Intermediate Application Developers, and other Senior Developers as well as
Application Architects to identify the appropriate solutions for user
required
functionality. The Senior Application Developer will also interface with
the users on a
regular basis to understand requirements and to provide support for the
applications.

Management Skills:
Very strong technical capabilities with IBM Data Stage and MS SQL server
environments as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
and simply.
organization and follow up, setting timelines and effective plans, and
interacting with
internal customers effectively.

Regards

Fax: 203-286-1457