Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title: Cisco Voice EngineerLocation : Lincolnshire ILDuration:  1 year plus

*Must-haves2+ years of Cisco Voice Engineering - NOT on the GUI side, but
on the voice gateway/cisco router configuration side  (all email) (call
handlers, routers)- Voice configuration on a router (2800's and
2900's)Deploy networks on their ownLarge enterprise backgroundCall Manager,
Call Handlers, Unity connection, voicemailUnity VoicemailSRSTDial PeersGood
CommunicationUCCECVP (Contact center enterprise and cisco voice portal)*

*PlussesCCVP, CCNA, CCNP *

Fax: 203-286-1457