who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: QlikView DeveloperLocation :
St. Louis MODuration : 6+ month contract -- Rate $55 per hour The
successful candidate will work with the IT team in the analysis, design and
development of enterprise-class solutions.  The candidate will be
responsible to define, develop and deploy automated key performance
indicators (KPI) to enable metrics driven decision support solutions across
for the global supply chain.  The candidate must understand & support the
data strategy on an enterprise level, design solutions within data
governance guidelines, and possess the excellent communication skills
necessary to successfully interact with both business partners and IT
delivery teams.  The candidate will develop and maintain data and analytics
requirements as part of a cohesive data function aligned with the business
unit's KPI and reporting strategy.  Initiatives will also include
contributing to improving, implementing and cultivating a more formal data
practice across the organization.*