<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Cognos DeveloperLocation :
Roseland, NJ-- Only LocalsDuration : 6 month contract -- Rate $50/hour*

*Only Locals -- Face to Face Interview*

*MUST:5-7 years of experience is cognos development, at least version 8.4
but preferably 10.2Strong expertise in report studio and framework
managerexperience building cognos reports in a large data environment (2+
terabytes)*

*PLUS:any experience working in a Siebel environmentany experience working
in an environment with Clarify as a CRM toolany Cognos certifications*