who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Informatica
DeveloperLocation : ROSELAND, NJDuration : 6 month contract -- Rate $55 per
hour*

*Must-haves3-5 years of logical and physical data model development using
Erwin3-5 years of ETL developmentIDQ - at least 2 yrsAbility to perform
data analysis and data profilingExperience in developing dimensional models
with conformed dimensionsExperience with OLAP developmentA good working
knowledge of Oracle DBMS & MS SQL Server DBMSKnowledge of Agile data
warehouse delivery methodologiesSkill in developing technical
specifications documentationAbility to design, develop, and deploy new
solutions while supporting and enhancing existing enterprise solutions *

*PlussesUnix Scripting *

*RoleDesign and develop data model, database design, data integration,
transformations, and load processesPerform data analysis to design and
develop appropriate models for warehouse and analyticsDevelop logical and
physical data models to support design and development of data warehouse
and data martsDevelop and implement OLAP cubesWork in partnership with
database administrators to implement physical data model in to high
performing databaseTranslate client user requirements into data flows and
data mappingsArchitect, develop and implement data integration process
(ETL) using Informatica to load data warehouse and data martsTroubleshoot
and provide technical assistance in the use and understanding of existing
data warehouse applicationsMiscellaneous activities and responsibilities as
assigned by manager____________________________________Regards Kevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLC*

*Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115Fax:
203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> *