<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Lamp ProgrammerLocation :
LINCOLNSHIRE, IL Duration : 6 month contract -- Rate $45 per hour*

 *This LAMP/PHP Programmer will be producing a user facing website written
in PHP from scratch that will manage workstations. They have to have
experience with the presentation layer because a lot of coding will be
around that. Object Oriented programming is also a requirement. PHP will
run on Apache, which will run on Linux, which will either run on MySQL or
Oracle. *

*Must-haves3+ years of PHP developmentLinux, Apache, MySQL, PHPUI
experience - experience creating a PHP website from scratchPresentation
layerObject Oriented programming *

*PlussesOracleWeb Services through
PHP____________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLC*