<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Linux Admin with Strong
PythonLocation : LINCOLNSHIRE, ILDuration : 6 month contract -- Rate $50
per hour*

*Must-havesSLES (Suse Linux Enterprise Server) administrationPHP, Perl, or
Python (Python is preferable) - updating scripts and writing
scriptsExperience updating existing scriptsVMware ESXi (API’s within

*PlussesAutomation of ESXiWriting scripts from scratch (they are updating
current scripts)Python integration with VMware is a huge
plus___________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115Fax:
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> *