<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Network ArchitectLocation :
Remote or On Site to **JACKSONVILLE, FL Duration : 6 month contract *

*Must-havesSenior level experience with Cisco network products.BGP Routing
and switching.Carrier networking background (i.e. Sprint, Verizon, AT&T,
etc.).Experience redesigning a global network.mitigation experience.PCI
Compliance.Experience building a network with better
redundancy.Configurations, quality of services on the carrier side.ASA
Firewalls.Operational Support at a Tier 3 or 4 level.Strong analytical
skills.Team player (must be collaborative). *

*PlussesPalo Alto
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115Fax: 203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com