<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Job Title: Cassandra DBALocation : Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, New Jersey,
or St. Louis.Duration : 6+ month Contract *

*MUST:Experience as a Cassandra DBAMaintenance and operations experience12+
years in IT and admin/operationsAt least 1-2 years’ experience in
CassandraData ModelingPerformance tuningCapacity
planningConfigurationArchitectureInstallations*

*PLUS:Apache Zookeeper experienceApache Hadoop
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115Fax: 203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*