who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Build Engineer with
TFSLocation : Redmond, WADuration : 6+month contract Bachelors degree
inEngineering, Computer Science or related field.7 years of Software
Engineering experience.5 years of experience as a Build Engineer.3 years of
experience with TFS (Team Foundation System) based Build system.3 years of
experience with MSBuild.2 years of experience with batch scripting (and
other scripting a plus).*

*Lookingfor a Build Engineer who will be responsible for developing
processes, tools,automationfor TFS (Team Foundation System) based Software
/ Firmware build system anddelivering SW/FW Builds forSurface projects.
Required to interactacross the groups, understand requirements, define
standards, processes anddeliver tools and automation to successfully meet
thoserequirements.