Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title: .NET developer with PowerView
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : 6+ month contract

Net development skills
Good understanding of SQL Server and accessory capabilities such as SSAS
and SSRS
Skilled with business intelligence tools such as Spotfire, PowerView /
PowerPivo
Regards

Fax: 203-286-1457
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com