* Job Title: Systems EngineersLocation : Philadelphia, PADuration : 6+month

*We need someone who has extensive experience with Linux, Web Logic and
ideally Apache experience. If they have any scripting and cloud/virtual
experience that would be a plus
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115Fax:
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  <http://www.panzersolutions.com>*