<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Oracle HCM TechnicalLocation
: Seattle, WADuration : 6 to 12 month contract *

*Oracle r12 HCM Developer to join our client team in Seattle, WA to deliver
various enhancement projects.  The qualified candidate will have:Good
collaboration skills  to work with Business Analysts in discovering
solution approaches and provide direction to business partners.Ability to
participate in working sessions with business partners and communicate
decision and best practices to them.In-depth knowledge of Core HR with
experience in Payroll, OTL, OIC &/or Benefits.Must have at least 6 years of
hands on Oracle HCM Technical experience.Must have good written and verbal
communication skills. How much Oracle HCM r12 experienceHow much experience
do you have with each of the following applications:Human
Resources:Payroll:Time & Labor:Advanced Benefits:Incentive Compensation:*