who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: PeopleSoft HCMLocation :
OklahomaDuration : 2 to 3 month contract *

*currently Looking for upgrading the PeopleSoft HCM from version 9 to 9.2,
with a go-live in September of 2014. They are also transitioning to a bi
weekly payroll paid in arrears from a monthly payroll which is estimated
around the middle of the month and paid at the end of the month.  This will
coincide with the implementation of a 3rd party Time, Attendance, and Leave
system (ecotime), which will go live in Late May 2015.  *

*experienced functional architect who will work with functional Users,
other consulting resources, and technical resources to make design
decisions, write testing scenarios, and build the business processes needed
for these projects.  *

*They will also be tasked with reworking current processes to meet best
practices where needed for the Time, Attendance, and Leave (TAL)
implementation, and assist functional users in planning and implementing
those changes.  *

*Required experience/skills:Experience implementing 3rd party time and
attendance systems. (Workforce, Kronos…..)Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft
HCM Payroll for North America, and Benefits Administration.Knowledge of
FLSA and Other regulatory requirements.Strong Leadership
abilitiesExperience transitioning pay frequencies in PeopleSoft HCM.*

*Desirable Experience:Huntington Business systems
ecotime._____________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com>*