<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: SAS ProgrammerLocation :
Seattle, WADuration : 3 to 6 month contract*

*Expert SAS ProgrammerExperience building models with SAS Enterprise
MinerExpert level experience building forecasts with SAS Forecast
ServerAbility communicate effectively to other statisticians as well as
business users.__________________________________________Regards Kevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>