<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

* Job Title: NoSql With CassandraLocation : CHICAGO, ILDuration : 3 month
contract through end of the year+ if good performance*

*Must-haves4-5 years experience ( in-between junior and senior level)Senior
level noSQL or (Not only SQL)BigData (comes from a Terabyte
environment)Cassandra most importantClustering ExperienceWorked on multiple
projects with above technologies (2-3)*

*PlussesMongo DBA (document purposes)Good soft skillsTeam lead/ leadership
experienceHiveH-BaseNagios*