*Hello,Hope you are doing well!We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as
to your current availability. We have an open position that we thought you
may be interested in.  If you are interested and available or know someone
else who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: .Net With WPF WCFLocation :
New York City -- Only LocalsDuration : 6+ months contract -- Only Locals*

*EssentialQualifications and EducationGood undergraduate degree in Science
or Engineering from top tier universityPrefer to have Post Graduate
qualifications in technology and/or finance.*

*ExperienceWorking in an IT development team, 8+ years, within Financial
industry (highly desirable)Solid development experience with our required
technologies for 4 years in past 6.Investment banking experience (highly
desirable) or Financial Services industry experience desirable) *

*Skills & KnowledgeC#.NET 4.0 / WPF / WCFDBMS data design & modeling, SSIS
/ SSRS and performance optimization. SQL 2008+,
OracleTeamCityPerforceAutosysJiraBusiness ObjectsStrong analytical and
problem solving skills along with technical documentation skillsKnowledge
of Financial ConceptsKnowledge of software development best practices and
software development life cycle.Well developed communication skills:
Ability to engage/influence; good written and verbal skills, confident and
articulateTeam player, Quick Learner, Self Starter and Enthusiastic*

*Additional preferencesWorked within Finance/Product Control (highly
desirable)Dev lead experienceTrack record in completing technical analysis
assignmentsExperience of test driven developmentKnowledge of Finance /
Middle Office processes in an investment banking
environment________________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext