who is, please contact me. Job Title: Automated QA Tester With
FinancialLocation : New York City -- Only LocalsDuration : 6 month contract
-- Only Locals Solid automated QA tester, should have a strong background
in defining and implementing automated testing framework and processes.
Should have a background with Java, Unix/Linux, Shell, Perl and/or Python.
Must be able to write SQL queries and should have some exposure to
Relational DB. Candidate should come from the financial industry and EQ
experience is highly preferred, but not a
must.________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext