<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: SQL ProgrammerLocation :
Remote -- Green Card And Citizens onlyDuration : 4 to 6 month contract --
Green Card And Citizens only Qualifications and Education RequirementsUse
access to communicate out through mass communicationsSQL programming is
required, as this will take up to 70% of the position mustVBA coding is
also required, taking up the other 30% mustRole must be able to debug
codeMS Access Query building a must*

*Additional Notes (culture, team size, etc.)If they do not have MS Access,
VB Coding and SQL – I do not want to speak with them. This is a 4-6 month