who is, please contact me.kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

*Job Title: Java Developer with Jboss DroolsLocation : Weehawken NJDuration
: 1 Year Plus Extensions -- Rate $45/hour MUST:6-8 years as a Java
Developer2-3 yrs of exp jboss drools or apache camelExperience with hands
on coding in Java (coding will be done during the interview)They will be
designing and testing the codeVery articulate and great
communicationAbility to work under a lot of
pressure_______________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>.*