<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Java Developer with
eCommerceLocation : Chicago, ILDuration : 6 months or 1 year -- Only
Locals *
*Face to Face Interview*

*Must Haves6+ years of Java development experienceExperience in an
eCommerce environment (within two positions)Backend and Frontend experience
in the same roleSpring MVCJ2EEExperience with Webservices (SOAP,
REST)XMLJSP, JQuery, Javascript, JSTLANT ScriptingMust be able to clearly
articulate what they contributed to past eCommerce projectsResume must go
into detail on what they contributed to past eCommerce projects, not just a
list of what technologies they used. *