who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Java with Android and
C++Location : Palm Beach,FLDuration : 2+month contract The main skills
needed for this role are C++, Java, Android, and Firmware. *

*Summary:The Software Engineer position involves design and development of
Android and Windows applications while working closely with Software,
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.*

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties include but are not
limited to:Working in a team environment on a variety of device
applications from planning to delivery.Requirement analysis; object
oriented analysis/design; defect resolution; unit testing; and providing
architectural guidance to assure performance and reliability on the mobile
device. *

*Qualifications:Strong back ground of Java and C++ with overall experience
of more than 5 years.Knowledge of web-based technologies and
protocols.Experience with creating Android installation
packages.Participate in requirements and design reviewParticipate in code
reviews; perform code testing, document code developmentsAble to work
within development standards & best practicesMust have strong written and
verbal skillsAble to develop code that upholds architectural integrity*

*Educations and/or Experience:*

*Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field*

*Minimum 4 years’ experience in Software Engineering*

*2 years of experience developing Android applications*

*2 years of experience in developing Windows applications*

*Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git desirable*