<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Java Back End
DeveloperLocation : Stamford, CT -- Locals or Near ByDuration : 6 month
contract -- Locals or Near By*

 *Locals or Near By Face to Face Interview Rate $50/hour*

*Must Haves:Core Java FundamentalsServer side programmingSpring
experienceHibernate experienceWeb programming (with an MVC
framework)Experience with DB queries /
SQL____________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com