<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: ETL QA TesterLocation : Lake
Oswego,ORDuration : 4 month contract -- Green Card and Citizens Only*

*Rate $40/hour *

*Looking for someone who has 3 to 5 years experience in functional QA.
They need to have strong SQL skills i.e. should be able to write moderately
complex SQL queries.  Experience in writing/documenting test cases and test
scenarios.   Needs to be able to work
independently.____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com>*