who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: OBIA Administrator And
DeveloperLocation : LINCOLNSHIRE, ILDuration : 12 month Contract  *
*Back Fill Position*

*Must-havesOBI/Essbase/OBIEE System Administration/Architecture with the
ability to implement and support web servicesIntegration of OBIEE and
Essbase in an Oracle EBS environment.Application layer
integration/administration experience.Oracle BI Applications: OBIEE,
Essbase, WeblogicUNIX and shell scriptsWeb architecture and infrastructure
knowledge/integrationExcellent analytical, problem solving and
communication skills *

*PlussesExalytics (need the application tier, not the infrastructure tier,
they don't need a server admin)However if you are a Server Administrator
who knows the Exalytics Application Stack that is the ideal
candidateTimesTen,Knowledge of RAC, RMAN, ETL, OLAP *

*Day-to-DayThe client is changing from existing legacy financial systems
and moving to Oracle EBS. They went with the entire Oracle stack – Oracle
EBS on transactional side, Hyperion for planning, and OBI applications
(OBIEE, Essbase, and Times Ten) for reporting side.*