<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Build release engineer with
chef or puppetLocation : San Jose, CADuration : 12+ month contract -- Rate
$55 per hour*

*looking for Build release engineer with chef or puppet. *

*Any resource with with chef or puppet must have atleast 2+years of
experience.___________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext