<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: SAP Automation Test
AnalystLocation : Nashville TNDuration : 2 year contract *

*Automation Test Analyst Experienced with HP QTP, Service Test, Quality
Center (VB Scripting, Determining Automation framework). At least two
projects work experience with Service Test.Should have had HP QTP
automation experience with SAP, Web, Java and Middleware like WPS, SAP
PI/PO.Should have worked in at least 1 project experience with HP Service
Test.Follow the Automation framework designed by Test Lead and contribute
to coding standards.Should have at least 2 years of working experience with
HP QTP (VBScripting), Quality Center (Now
ALM)___________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>