<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Java Developer with
LivelinkLocation : Schaumburg, ILDuration : 8 month contract plus
extensions *

*Must have5-10 years experience java developerLivelink  or open text
application experience  (documentation management system)Java API
ExperienceGood communication*

*PlussesPython experience performing enhancements Developing on a legacy
systemGoogle apps experience- preferably (cloud
provider)___________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext