<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: ARIBA ConsultantLocation :
Cedar Rapids, IowaDuration : 1 year contract*

*Must Haves3+ years of full life cycle ARIBA implementation experienceSuite
of Ariba specifically- Buy, Sourcing, Contract and Spend5+ years of ARIBA
hands on experienceExperience communicating with clients/requirement
gathering*

*Plusses2+ years of SRM 7.0 experienceAerospace/high security/high tech
industry experience__________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  *