<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Senior Linux
EngineerLocation : LINCOLNSHIRE, ILDuration : 12 month contract *

*solid Linux Engineers- just need good comm and enterprise level (over
1000+ servers) on Red Hat Must-haves5+ years of Linux Engineering (Red
hat)Large enterprise environment (1000+ servers)VMware solution type work,
1/2 of Unix is on virtual machinesPerl/php/shell running scriptsGreat
communication *

*PlussesArchitecture/design *