who is, please contact me.kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Title: SharePoint DeveloperLocation : LINCOLNSHIRE, ILDuration : 6 + month
contract -- Locals or Near By Must-havesStrong SharePoint 2012/2013
development experience web part and workflow development, using Visual
StudioProfessional standards-based web development using ASP.Net, HTML5,
XML/XHTML, XSLT, CSS and JavaScript.NET based language (C#, VB.Net)SQL
Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting ServicesFamiliarity with Team Foundation
ServerKnowledge of security standards and techniques for web
applicationsInternet Explorer 8-11  understanding what it means to create
solutions to people who have different versions of Internet
ExplorerPowershell scripting - creating scripts from scratch to find out
information, Powershell scripting to automate processesExperience in
design, implementation, deployment of user-centric software, focusing on