<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: SAP BPCLocation : Secaucus,
NJDuration : 5 month contract -- Green Card And Citizens Only *

*Green Card And Citizens Only  Skills/Experience required:Consolidation,
including - Data pull from ECC, Currency Translation, A/c Hierarchy, Inter
Company Elimination, COI, Regional Consolidation, Business Controls, Input
schedule / Forms, Process Chain, etc. Experience: Should have at least 2/3
Global BPC hands on implementation, with overall 7-10 years of consulting
experience________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext