who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : Microstrategy
ArchitectLocation : New York City -- Only LocalsDuration : 3 month Contract
+ Extensions*

*Only Locals Face to Face Interview*

*4+ years experience architecting with microstrategy 9.4.1 SQL development
experience Experience planning/architect microstrategy system Background in
business intelligence/BI toolsStrong database knowledge*

*Plusses:Data warehouse backgroundTerradata Knowledge*

*Role Looking for a Microstrategy SME to join a the cable finance
technology team at a large media/entertainment company in New York City.
This candidate will work within a team of 8 to assess and tweak current
microstrategy at an architecture level.  This project involves business
intelligence and will produce profitability reports from the data
warehouse. The ideal candidate will come in and help clean up the current
architecture and offer better solutions for the team.  They will be working
closely with a Teradata SME and ETL
developer. ______________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*