<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
Financial AidLocation : Boise IdahoDuration : 3 month Contract  *

*Mandatory QualificationsExperience working in a higher education Financial
Aid environment.Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions with specific
experience in the following modules: Financial AidExperience working in a
PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and HCM split environmentExperience with
Equations, SQL query writing, PeopleTools upgradeExperience identifying
options and recommendations for improving Mass packaging, External Awards,
and COA adjustmentsExperience using Microsoft Office suite of
applicationsGood written and verbal communication skills*

*Scope of WorkManage various operating systems used to process financial
aid.          Analyze, plan, and recommend software solutions for the
Financial Aid Office. Analyze and evaluate present and proposed business
processes relative to the administration of federal aid programs. Compare
business process designs with data processing plans and
specifications.Research capabilities of all systems, new releases, and
enhancements.  Ensure that systems are communicating with each other, and
plan for implementation of changes and enhancements.  This includes
PeopleSoft, various government software programs, imaging system, loan
transmittal software, and other current or future automated software and
systems.Direct appropriate implementation strategy of systems
development.Manage the creation of test plans, accountability checks, and
quality assurance plans.Oversee the systems documentation including test
plans, specifications, and training materials.*