<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : Java UI DeveloperLocation :
BUFFALO GROVE, IL Duration : 6 month contract  *

*Must-haves Front End Java BackgroundExpert Knowledge of HTML5 Expert
Knowledge of CSS 3 Expert Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery, JSON and AJAX
Experience building mobile/tablet friendly browser based applications.
(Responsive Web Design) *

*Knowledge of Web Accessibility Concepts (WCAG 2.0, 508 Compliance). Basic
Knowledge of Java/JSPs. (exposure to) Basic Knowledge of OOPs concepts or
OO JavaScript.ang Understanding of client-side performance and techniques
to improve it. Working Knowledge of Front End MVC frameworks like Angular
JS. Knowledge of SASS/LESS etc. Experience handling Cross browser/Cross
domain issues. Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the
job done. *

*Plusses User Interface design knowledge. Adobe Photoshop Knowledge of
Node.js and Grunt.js Digital experience within a Healthcare organization