<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : Peoplesoft  HCM Functional
LeadLocation : Houston, TXDuration : 6 month contract  *

*PeopleSoft HCM 9.1  HCM, Payroll, Absence Mangement, Time & Labor,

*Additional scope:Fit gap analysis between Org1 and Org2 PeopleSoft
environmentsData Integration approach between 2 new entities*

*The project goals is to:integrate two PeopleSoft Environments (Org1 and
Org2) applications across the following areas:PeopleSoft HCM 9.1HCM,
Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Time & Labor*

*The resource will be responsible for:Fit gap analysisData Integration
approach_____________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115*

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>