<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : SAP SPPLocation :
Northbrook, ILDuration : 8+ month contract  Must Haves:SAP
SPPUnderstanding/troubleshooting SPPBatch scheduleCIF
DevelopmentIntegration modelsResolving issues within SPPPluses:BSM
Architecture to handle Big Data*

*Project Description:This client needs two SAP resources that have
experience with Service Parts Planning (SPP) system, specifically within
the tactical and operative sides of the systems. They are currently using
the system from Demand Capture, Forecasting, ect., all the way through DRP
and Deployment. We need two resources that are well educated in SPP and can
assist in areas such as batch and CIF development/maintenance, business
requirements, troubleshooting, ect.*

*Currently replacing older SAP modules with SPPReplacing current planning
system with SAP and SPPRolling out SPP internationallySPP is run from
beginning to end (forecasting, ERP, and deployment) Need to have this
experience.____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext