who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :ETL Administrator -
InformaticaLocation : Mt. Laurel, NJ, or West Falmouth, MEDuration : 6
month contract*

*Must HaveExtremely strong Informatica admin experience  must be very self
sufficient and knowledgeable.Shell Scripting experience.Oracle 10 G and 11G
experience.Prior experience in informatica versions 8 and 9 enterprise
editionSUSE LINUXShould have solid understanding of dimensional database
structures.Strong production support experience requiredExperience in
installing and/or knowledge of informatica version 9.x *

*Nice to Have:Any development experience would be helpful. *

*Soft Skills:Candidate must have extremely strong analytical
skills.Candidate must be a very clear and effective communicator.Candidate
must do well in a team environment but also have the ability to achieve
individual results.*

*Responsible for packaging and promoting Informatica ETL code from
development to upper environments.Reviews and contributes to documentation
such as operational procedures.Works independently with little direct
supervision in the administration of ETLMust have working experience in
UNIX (Suse Linux) and Oracle database (10g and 11g).Must be organized and
detail-oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced environment supporting
over 30 on and offshore developers working on 20+ different projectsMust be
completely self-sufficient with Informatica software and have knowledge of
Informatica Best Practices and standardsMust be a very clear and effective
communicator. Strong production support experience
required_________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*