who is, please contact me.   kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : Teradata DBALocation : St.
Louis, MODuration :  3+month contract *

*Must-havesAt least 6 years of Teradata DBA experienceMonitoring system
utilization, performance & capacity planning, configuring, tuning, and
overall maintenance of databasesUnderstanding best practices in maintaining
medium to large scale Teradata databasesAbility to design and perform
backup and recovery strategiesProficient in the set-up and overall use of
Teradata monitoring and alert tools to identify and resolve performance
issues Ability to develop long-term roadmaps for Teradata environment &
recommend latest industry trends and technologyAutomation capabilities of
procedures like installation, database health checks, database
fragmentation and patchingAbility to create documentation in MS Visio &
Powerpoint and effectively communicate processes to team*

*PlussesExperience in using Embarcadero Tool.Experience with Informatica
(ETL), Hadoop, Aster*

*This person will be joining our clients Data warehouse team, working as
the only Teradata DBA on the team. Therefore, he/she will be responsible
for identifying and evaluating the current Teradata environment to
understand and improve the support processes in place. During the first 2-3
months, this person will be receiving knowledge transfer from the current
Teradata DBA before he/she begins making suggestions for improvement in
addition to fully taking over all of Teradata support and maintenance. Last
of all, this person will oversee all projects associated with Teradata.
Overall this person is fully in charge of the design, development and
implementation of Teradata Server Database systems.  They’ll oversee,
perform and manage Teradata projects and
operations._______________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>