<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : SharePoint
developerLocation : New York City.Duration :  6+month contract -- Need Only

*Looking for strong SharePoint developer, that is able to build from
scratch a Tracking Site for the Finance Group. Must have very strong people
skills, and very strong written and verbal skills.*

*Healthcare IT experience preferred.*