who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>Job Title :   Lead SalesforceLocation :
BUFFALO GROVE, ILDuration : 1 year long contract *

*Immediate Start*

*Skill Set:Senior Level (around 10 years) experience with SalesforceTech
lead experience for SF related projectsAt least 2 SF implementation
projectsExperience interfacing with other legacy applications through
middleware*

*Plusses:Attunity (Middleware that accepts data from SF)Big Machines CPQ
experience *

*Project:This person is going to be leading SF implementation projects.
Specifically there is one project where  this resource will work heavily
with the CPQ team to implement the CPQ add on module to Salesforce. This
requires adding a lot of fields, adding screens ect. This will also require
sending data out to different systems and sources for data integration.
Needs to be Senior level, self starter, takes initiative, able to do a lot
of interaction between technical/business teams. *