<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :  C or C++ DeveloperLocation
:  Remote work from homeDuration : 6 month Contract *

*                                                Need who have work with HP

*Requirements3-5 Years experience C or C++ especially Pro*C programming
languages3-5 years experience working with major relational databases (SQL,
Oracle, or Sybase) Oracle background.Large application maintenance (as
opposed to programs here and there).3-5 years experience with UNIX (Solaris
UNIX is a plus)Ability to design, code, test, implement and validate
business, and technical information technology related programs.Ability to
identify, analyze, and devise solutions to business and technical
information technology problems.Ability to interact with customers
regarding business and technical information technology needs.Ability to
manage projects within scope of responsibility.*

*PlussesOracle 11gHealthcare *

*Day-to-Dayworking with Medicaid, claims and encounter systemsdesign,
coding, and testing changesAnalyzing and implementing customer
requirementsSupporting testing and installation of the systemWorking with
Business Analysts, customers.Defines scope, plans and deliverables for
assigned projects.o Prepares technical documentation.*