who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :  SAP Basis with security
and retailLocation :  Warren NJ Duration : 2 year contract*

*Must:5-8 years experience with end-to-end engineering of SAP Basis in a
RETAIL environment (installing, troubleshooting)Experience building new
environments from scratch within SAPStrong experience supporting security
features within SAP (ex: the way you configure, the way you assign
roles)Strong experience with HANA reporting systemExperience with Solution
manager 7.1, BW/BI and ECC.3+ years managing multiple SAP environments,
including ProductionBachelors DegreeGreat communication skills Day to
Day: looking for an SAP Basis engineer/administrator with an emphasis on
security for one of our fortune 500 clients. They will be assisting in the
migration from a homegrown ERP system to the implementation of SAP Basis.
They will be expected to take part in the installation and creation of new
environments from scratch. Therefore, they will also be expected to handle
all of the troubleshooting during the implementation. Specifically, we need
someone who has had experience implementing SAP Basis in a RETAIL
environment, and is familiar with the installation of ECC before
implementing the retail SAP product. This individual will also have a huge
focus on providing SAP security support for SAP production and
non-production systems. They will specifically be responsible for
development and administration of user and role access. They will analyze
requirements for security role builds and build roles based on
requirements. Our client currently uses HANA reporting tool (within SAP) to
report inventory and merchandising information to the financial and
marketing teams. Additional responsibilities will include: installation,
upgrades, patching, administration, system copies, performance tuning, and
monitoring of SAP Merchandising for
Retail._____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115Fax:
203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*