<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :   PHP DeveloperLocation :
SCHAUMBURG, IL Duration : 9 Month Contract  *

*Must-haves 8+ years of PHP development experience (Server scripting)
communication: engaging and team oriented 3 years of Oracle SQL development
(Being able to work with complex SQL queries) Proficiency in Front End Web
Development (will be doing 80% of the time)- Analytical background: being
able to help build some of the data model sets JQuery Library CSS-
graphical knowledge Ajax *

*Plusses wireless exp Large database exp (preferably oracle) worked with
google maps to display queries MySQL or PLSQL Development Version
controller experience (Eclipse or Net Beans (preffered)) Linux server
platform ___________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115Fax:
203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  <http://www.panzersolutions.com>*